Driving lessons with a Grade 6 Driving Instructor Noel Christopher for East London & Essex
Driving Instructor Since the Year 2000, with years of experience.
About Noel Christopher ADI:
- Approved Driving Instructor since the year 2000
- NVQ Assessor
- Life coach
- He has committed teaching learner drivers since the Year 2000 in safe driving around East London and Essex
- Familiar on Test routes areas:
- DVSA Hornchurch Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Tilbury Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Brentwood Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Goodmayes Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Barking Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Wanstead Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Chingford Driving Test Centre
- DVSA Sidcup Driving Test Centre
Teaching his clients just like you! How to utilise his powerful learning strategies called Mental Visual Rehearsal Program techniques (M.V.R.P) to dramatically increase learning to drive and pass 1st time.
‘Practice doesn’t make you perfect but correct practice what makes you perfect‘
Plus using the Narrative techniques Developed over the last two decades since the year 2000.
He shows you how to:
- Step-by-step take control of your driving lessons
- How to overcome the difficult task
- How you can accelerate your learning in a short period
Helping you in – DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO ‘DRIVING!’
He also specialises in:
- Nervous driver
- Driving test fear
- Driving anxiety
- Driving phobias
- Extended driving test
- Re-Fresher lessons
His client’s testimonials are his true reflection of the services he provides. Click here for testimonials
If you live in East London or Essex and want to pass first time then learn with the best to be the best.
Noel has achieved the highest grade possible awarded by the (DSA) Driving Standard Agency.
The DSA conducts all driving test in the UK.
- about 45,000 driving instructors in the UK
- only 6% are Grade 6 driving instructors
- Noel is one of those top 6%.
He has over 20 years’ experience in adult education and in the driver training industry as an instructor and a coach.
His high standard in coaching learner drivers and driving instructors alike give a win-win success all round.
Instructor Noel is also a qualified NVQ assessor and now he is currently learning Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) to become a practitioner. This is in aid to help learners and driving instructors to achieve their goals with a minimum will power without fear.
In his spare time, he coaches people how to defeat driving-related fears.
He also runs a free charitable service which helps’ people to overcome diabetes and weight loss without putting back on. Using what is known as food for Gods.
This program is unique because he has developed it to overcome his own diabetes, allergies and to lose weight.
Noel believes by providing this unique service to mankind he achieves the greatest reward for self.
If you need to know more about me and my lifestyle please the link, about Noel Christopher
CALL Now on 079 60 95 27 03